Friday, August 6, 2010

Halloween Happiness from Ranjini Malhotra

I love Halloween decor and I try to create something for Halloween every year; I knew the bottlecaps would be perfect for my halloween project this year. I used the bottle caps from the August Project kit and mounted them on a box lid that I decoupaged. Actually, it is the bottom of the box - and held Christmas Cards last December. I decoupaged the box with vintage text and then glued the larger JBS Halloween bingo cards on the inside. Then I adhered the three bottle caps inside on top of the bingo cards.

I added some JBS Vintage Style Sew-On buttons in perfect pumpkin orange. The tiny bingo cards were cut from the bingo card backing sheet.

I covered the chipboard number stickers that were in the August Add-on kit with vintage silver german glass glitter.

Frightfully delightful! Thanks for the inspiration Ranjini!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea. . .makes me want to buy two kits now! Those orange buttons look like pumpkins too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little mini bingo cards inside the caps, they tickled me very much!

    ReplyDelete