Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Polaroid by Becky Novacek

I am still loving the banners. As I was putting this layout together, I realized that you could easily use the negative of the JBS flag banner stickers by simply sticking pattern paper under the sticky and cutting them out. I'm always a big fan of stretching my supplies and this not only stretches them, but allows you to use a different pattern too. I mixed several different JBS collections to create an eclectic look. I know I've said it before, but I really enjoy the way the collections mix and match without being overly matchy. I actually used the mini pattern papers for the circle accents and flags. The smaller scale works really well for small accents. Thanks for taking a look!

Darling! Thanks for the inspiration Becky!

Pin It!

6 comments: