Friday, November 12, 2010

Get in the Christmas Spirit with Wilna!

Christmas is coming and there is not anything to get me in the Christmas spirit like crafts. So, used some of my favorite Jenni Bowlin black and red products and i made a little centre piece that you can use on your dining table or somewhere else in the home for decoration. As you can see here, it's super simple... i used a glue gun to adhere all the elements and of course lots of glitter is involved!! Even little chip board butterflies can be Christmas decorations with some gold glitter! So, today, put on some Christmas music and get yourself in the spirit by making a little decor item or even a card!
Peace!
Wilna
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is SO SWEET! I have a bag of vintage spools of thread I scored at Sally Ann & now I know what I can do with some of them!
    Love that this is one the kids can make, too!

    ReplyDelete