Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guest Star Marcy Penner!

We briefly interrupt Dime Store Week to bring you Guest Star Marcy Penner! YAY!

Marcy says, "I really love this new collection! The stamps alone are stunning! For my layout I wanted to utilize the banners, but I wanted them to have movement. So I traced the large chipboard banners on the new papers and even used the polka dot pattern of the packaging for one and then simply trimmed them out. With them made out of paper I could curl them a little. For the banner stickers I stuck them on cardstock first, cut them out and then folded them."

Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration Marcy!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this layout! Very vintage and sweet and there's a simple charm to it. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete