Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Treats from Ranjini Malhotra

I love Jenni's new halloween collection and wanted to make something quick and simple for halloween using the new paper collection. I especially love that the journaling cards are so versatile and can be used on a layout, as a gift tag, or a stand alone card. I chose to make a card and a mini treat bag. I used my diecutting machine to cut the little paperbag and assembled it (die from Papertrey Ink). Then I turned to some of my longstanding favorites - Jenni's rubons, vintage style buttons, label stickers and chipboard stars to mix in a bit of older product with the new. I applied the rubon to the oval shaped label sticker, then placed it on the bag with a pop dot. I then tied the button to the handle after threading it with baker's twine and whipped up the card quickly by adding a chipboard star, inked, embossed and glittered. I added the stamped sentiment with a Papertrey Ink stamp and die, using Jenni Bowlin for Ranger ink in Fountain Pen. Super simple and easy to do, and it's ready to fill with tiny treats and gift to your favorite little spook! These would also make cute favors for the class halloween party or for a coworker.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. These are just adorable, Rangini! I keep thinking how cute that little bag would be as a place setting favor or hung on a Halloween tree. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Ranjini! I love the paper you chose!

    ReplyDelete