Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stephanie Howell inspired by Jenni Bowlin

This month the design team is taking inspiration from Jenni Bowlin. Here are Stephanie Howell's thoughts and creativity . . .


It was an honor (not to mention so much FUN) to do a layout inspired by Jenni. Jenni has inspired me for years and years...she is a big reason I fell in love with scrapbooking.

My layout isn't based on a specific layout Jenni has done, just on her overall style.

The handwritten journaling, layered rubons and stamps, and strip of patterned paper (cut with pinking shears) are all a nod to jenni's style.

I am so grateful for Jenni and all of the inspiration she has provided . Not to mention the kindness, encouragement, friendship and love that she's shown me. Thanks so much for this opportunity!!
Pin It!

1 comment: