Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Love card by Mindy Miller

If you haven't tried the new Jenni Bowlin punches by Fiskars, what are you waiting for? They are perfect for card making (and pretty much everything)!

I used both the Picture Frame Medium Lever Punch and the Blue Ribbon Large Squeeze Punch to create this Valentine's card.


I punched small picture frame shapes from a variety of JBS patterned papers and Coredinations cardstock. Then I arranged the shapes within a small grid sewn on the front of the card.


To set off the JBS pink pearl buttons, I layered them on top of pinked circles made with the Blue Ribbon punch.


While I kept the sentiment simple, I love the dimension of the JBS vintage shadow alpha stickers.

Here's a list of the patterned papers I used:

Happy Crafting!
Mindy
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. what an adorable card, Mindy!! Love love love the colors against kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that grid and all of the texture and colors...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. I must get these punches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Mindy Miller for providing me such a wonderful and simple cards. These are so simple as well as attractive.

    ReplyDelete