Tuesday, July 24, 2012

CHA summer layout and mini album

It's been so fun seeing what the team created with the brand new supplies from this release! Today I wanted to share two projects that I made for the booth! The first is a layout using the stitched grid stamp:

And embellished with the chipboard quilt stars and tags!
I loved using the grid as a guide to stitch on the side of the page, and then fill all of the little spaces!


The last project that I created for the booth was a small book that I filled will all  kinds of goodies.


Here's a peek at a few of the inside pages:






Don't forget to keep checking in for more great projects all week!

~ Leah
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I knew I'd find a reason to buy the Wren collection-this mini is the perfect inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this...simply adorable. Love all the little things....

    ReplyDelete