Friday, November 16, 2012

Holiday Gift Bags with Megan Klauer

With the Holidays just around the corner and that list of to-dos growing by the day; I knew I needed to get a head start on a few things. 
Each year I am at a loss as to what to get my boys' teachers. This year I decided to decorate these fun little kraft gift bags I found at the Target dollar spot & I will be filling them with a variety of things like hot cocoa mix, chocolates, note pads, & pencils. I'll work on picking up those items once I start my shopping.
Getting these bags done ahead of time makes me excited! No last minute gift wrapping the night before the boys are to take them to school. I'm not the only one who does that right?

I pulled a variety of items from my stash including: dollies, vintage letter stencils, vintage buttons, and the following JBS products: Mini Bingo Cards - Christmas, Haven - Cherries Ripe paper, Chipboard Buttons - Vintage Christmas, Stick Pins - Garnet & Vintage German Foil Gold Trim from a past Antiquarian kit. 


Before attaching the Vintage Stencils to the music paper, I personalized them using my typewriter. Many of my vintage buttons in my stash came from my grandmother as well as flee markets. An old Ball jar full of vintage buttons is always a fun find. 




Get a head start on your gift giving this year by working on packaging now. These can be easily altered for any occasion!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!! Love the gold foil trim and leaves! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! I love the kraft, white, and gold combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the typewriter print & the zig-zag stitch! Love, love, love the vintage buttons. Very cute finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the typewriter print & the zig-zag stitch! Love, love, love the vintage buttons. Very cute finished product!

    ReplyDelete