Thursday, November 22, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Hi JBS fans! It's Natalie here today sharing some of my Christmas Memories.

I don't know about you but I've been truly inspired by all the Christmas craft projects that the DT and Ambassadors have been bringing you over the past few weeks. So many fabulous ideas for cards and tags and gifts and home deco! If you've missed any of it then it's definitely worth your while scrolling back through.

But for the coming week we're going to turn our attention back to our more traditional craft form... the layout ;-)


There's something magical about watching the joy on my daughter's faces as they open their presents on Christmas morning, and I was so happy to be able to capture this moment. But because they're still dressed in their (blue and purple) pajamas in the photo I wanted to balance that out in the colours I chose to scrap with. So along with the traditional green and red I included some grey and blue too. I've decided I quite like the combination!


I used a mixture of non-Christmas products (like the Bank Statement paper I used as my base, and the Printed Pocket I hid my journaling in) along with some of the new Christmas collection (like my favourite Christmas Ribbon paper). And personally I believe no Christmas layout is complete without a touch of sparkle so I covered some chipboard stars with silver glass glitter and scattered them across my page as my embellishments.


After Christmas I generally move on, so I've got all of my photos from last year still to scrap. What about you, what Christmas Memories have you got to scrap about?

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely!! Love the bank statement paper background and those glittery stars! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful wintery color combo! gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the subtle stamping on the bank statement PP and the Stars! the stars rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was suggeѕteԁ thіs web ѕitе by my cousin.
    Ι am not sure whether this post iѕ written by him aѕ nobody elsе knoω such ԁetaіled about my trouble.
    You're incredible! Thanks!
    Here is my page : fall birthday party ideas for adults

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are truly sincere people and genuinely care about their customers. They are ethical, punctual, honest, and sympathize with their loved ones. In all home health care frederick md best comes out is Abuzz healthcare services.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how easy it is to use Connectwise Control. Being able to do everything I need to do-remotely access the computer, run commands, configure custom scripts, and even transfer files-makes it a valuable resource for me.

    ReplyDelete