Monday, February 25, 2013

Ephemera and re-purposing go together~

Hi everyone~aren't these fruit labels gorgeous?  I couldn't resist including them in my next re-purpose project !!!   I will be using the vintage photo album page along with some fabulous JBS products!!!

 I am using the Red/Black Collection and the Heart cards (digital) cut files also. I backed the vintage photo album page with an acrylic sheet and slipped the fruit labels under filling up the cut out window of the photo album page.

The little bits and pieces are all JBS!! There are so many fun items in the ephemera section in the Mercantile!!!  I love using it ~

Side note~hubby and I have not had our picture taken together in years, so kids took care of that!!
Have a great day!!!! by: C. Mercer
Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. what a great LO! I just love how you put things together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Connie! Love those fruit labels...great photos, too!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous Connie! I loveeeeeeeee the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Connie is so creative...love this layout....thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo cool how you framed up those fruit labels with the album page, Connie! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Gorgeous project! So creative and the result is just stunning!!! Connie, you are just amazing! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page Connie! I love the colors on the fruit labels mixed with the framing. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous, Connie! Love how you used the hearts and tucked in those extra photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You nailed this one Connie. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh i love it all, the labels, the layout and those people aren't so bad either, haha....Lovely as always...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie knocks my socks off with her layouts! So many vintagy details and thoughts! Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete