Wednesday, May 1, 2013

birthday wishes!


Sending lots of birthday wishes out to the fabulous and talented Ms. Jenni Bowlin. She's an inspiration for any woman in the industry...

I wanted to offer up a little bit of inspiration in this post and mention that I actually lifted a few of the ideas from my last layout to create this card - because if you love something, it's worth repeating! To speed up the process, when I cut my feathers last time, I cut a whole page. It's an element that I love using in projects right now, and they'll never go to waste! :)

Here's a closer photo of the modeling paste detail...


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is cute. I love how you used the feathers and putting that green button added a neat pop of color....cute cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely!! The layering of color and pattern here is expert.

    ReplyDelete