Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Mini-Album Kit by Karine

Hello!

Many people among the scrapbooking community have started a Project Life album and I’m one of them! What a fantastic adventure! I recently spent two days in Toulouse in the South of France with my son and now I have tons of pictures and things to tell in my binder!
 
I had fun using the May Mini-Album Kit from Jenni Bowlin Mercantile; a real pleasure! It is really time-saving to use the ring binder, the page dividers and the laminated pages!

It was a real pleasure to work with this format; The American-format ring binder is perfect to start your project life album! Even my son helps me with writing the stories and the titles, drawing some pictures…we also had fun collecting souvenir items for our album, such as postcards, tickets etc…
 
What about you? Are you now a Project Life addict? 
 
Karine






Pin It!

1 comment: