Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Sequin ♥

Hi, Gina here today to share a couple of layouts using some brand new JBS goodness!

I've gone for a soft look on this layout and misted the background using the exclusive trellis stencil and spray inks. Another great way to add detail on the background is with the exclusive ink spots stamp and inks to match your chosen spray inks..


I've added in the chipboard clock, vellum butterfly, perforated labels and sage skinny alpha from previous releases..


I think my absolute fave new release product would have to be these pretty doily sequins with such lovely colour variations and texture! I wanted to feature them here so have stitched a few in place across the page...



For this layout, I've used a few of the gorgeous and exclusive papers designed by Lisa Dickinson including this background paper which was perfect for the theatre theme of my page...


Other new products include the "pot of gold" and "classic" sequins, tiny trims gold rub-ons and mini-deck cards. I've also incorporated some vintage dress pattern from my stash 


it's hard not to include a few all time fave items from previous JBS lines too..such as stickers, digi-cut file stars, and a few paper scraps



thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping! x

         
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. gina - the first layout is so sweet airy and delicate and the 2nd is so bold and striking - you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete