Friday, November 29, 2013

Guest Designer Staci Taylor

We'd love to share one more glimpse of our November guest, Staci Taylor, and our fabulous fall kits:

 
Hey everyone, my name is Staci Taylor, and I'm so excited and honored to be guesting for JBS this month! I am a scrappy mama of three little(ish) kiddos who works part-time as a School Psychologist, and I also like to take photos, craft, bake and run (ok, I don't really *like* to run, but I do like some time to myself to listen to my music uninterrupted ;). I have been happily playing with photos and paper since I was pregnant with my first child 9 years ago, and now that my kids are getting older, i'm enjoying being able to carve more scrappy"me" time out for myself. Playing with the JBS kits this month has been an absolute blast!


My favorite layout that I made with the kits is "Hello fall". I always enjoy beautiful papers that I can cut into to use as embellishments on my layouts, and the kit had so many fun details that I could use to support my fall theme, my favorite being those awesome JBS exclusive wood leaves. Not to mention, I think my photo subject is pretty darn cute! :)


My favorite part of my studio is this shelf holding a few things that I love: a retro camera mold, two framed quotes that inspire me, and a "live love laugh" sign that is a happy reminder to me of a philosophy I try to live by.

 
Lastly, my favorite photo right now is not the best quality (cell phone shot!), but I can't help but crack up every time I look at it. My three kids were running around the other night, singing and dancing in crazy hats and accessories before bedtime, putting on quite the show. Their ability to be goofballs always makes me smile!
 

And here's one more bonus project from Staci, a charming thankful banner.

Thanks for the inspiration Staci!

Pin It!

1 comment: